The bright pink and black combination of this kit recalls the days of the can-can dancer. You can select Microduoplex, sheer cup lining (Stabilized Sheer Tricot), Tricot or Microlycra (great for very light support or as a T-shirt bra) as your base fabric. Choosing the Sheer Cup lining under the lace gives a little hint of peek-a-boo coverage with the sheer cup lining. If you use a skin-colored lining, (just note this in the notes) the degree of transparency is increased, and the lace pattern is most prominent.
One kit contains everything that you need to make a bra, and has enough fabric for 2 with many sizes. Please note that the price of the kit will change based upon the fabrics and straps that you choose.
Bra Kit contains:
- Fat quarter of cup fabric in Courageous
- Specify Microduoplex, Sheer Cup Lining, Microlycra or Tricot
- 2 yards of wide stretch lace #133
- 28" x 14" of powernet (specify regular or firm weight) in Courageous
- 1 1/2 yards of 3/8" band elastic in Midnight
- 1 1/4 yards of 5/8" band elastic in Midnight
- 1 yard of Courageous plush channeling
- 18" of Twill tape for seam stabilization
- A hook and eye unit (please specify 2, 3 or 4 hooks)
- Strap elastic
- 6" plus interfacing for self straps
- A yard and a half plus rings and slides for elastic straps
Please note that you will receive the kit as pictured unless you specify other colors.