Choose your band fabric and elastic colors to make a bra made of one of our fashion jersey prints really pop, and be exactly the way you want it. Because you can cover the band with fashion jersey due to its degree of stretch, you can add an accent cut of fabric to make your bra fun and fresh. We've put together a few options, but let your inner designer play!
- Fat quarter of fashion jersey
- Fat quarter of sheer cup lining to stabilize cups
- 14" x 28" of power net
- 3/8" and 5/8" upper and lower band elastic
- Set of 3 hooks and eyes
- Strap elastic and interfacing for self strap styles
- Strap elastic and rings and slides for elastic strap styles
Remember to cut your fashion jersey a bit smaller than your more stable fabric. Cut as small as 1/16" for tiny spans and up to 1/4" for larger spans.