Join Liz from "Liz Sews" as she demonstrates how easy it is to adapt your favorite bra pattern to "Make it a Longline" at the 2021 Bra Sewing Bee. We do love the look of a longline and we also love the practicality. It's design makes it perfect for special occasions and you can wear it under anything for a streamlined look. Liz is using the Shelley pattern from Bra Maker's Supply for this demonstration, but you can use any well fitting bra pattern. If you would like us to include the Shelley Pattern with your kit, or need a spool of So Fine thread to match the kit, just choose those options when ordering.
The kit featrues the fresh and lovely 7.25" Natural Beauty tulle lace. For your elastics you may choose either Frost or our standard color Tawny, and all the fabrics will be in Frost.
Each Make It A Longline kit comes with:
- A kit cut (Smaller) or a half yard (Larger) of cup fabric (Sheer Cup Lining or Microduoplex) in Frost
- 2 yards (Smaller) or 3 yards (Larger) Natural Beauty tulle lace
- A kit cut of regular (Smaller) or firm (Larger) power net in Frost
- 1-1/4 yards 5/8" band elastic in your accent color
- 1-1/2 yards 3/8" band elastic in your accent color
- 1-1/2 yards 1/2" (smaller) or 3/4" (larger) strap elastic in your accent color
- 1 yard plush channeling in Frost
- 7 hook and eye tape in Frost
- 18" twill tape
- Rings and Slides to match strap
- A pair of underwires
- A small bee charm