Sew along with Carla of La Bella Coppia and Sew Intimates as she demonstrates how to make the Josey and Josey Plus bras during the Bra Sewing Bee 2021. You can also just buy this lovely kit and make it up into a Josey or into any other pattern!
If you've seen the live action Cinderella, the Princess tulle lace included in this gorgeous Josey bra kit will remind you of that beautiful blue dress that Cinderella twirls across the room in. You can choose to make your bra with a full or partial lace overlay for 2 different looks. With band and strap elastics in our Legacy color Ariel, this kit makes a truly stunning lace bra. Carla is making the bra with her own Josey and Josey Plus patterns. If you're not lucky enough to already own the Josey Pattern, there is an option to buy the pattern with this kit, as well as an option to add thread.
Each Josey or Josey Plus kit contains:
- A kit cut (Josey) or half yard (Josey Plus) of Microduoplex in Frost
- A kit cut (Josey) or half yard (Josey Plus) of Stabilized Sheer Tricot in Frost
- 2 yards Princess lace
- A kit cut regular weight Power Net in Frost
- 1-1/4 yards 5/8" band elastic in Ariel
- 1-1/2 yards 3/8" band elastic in Ariel
- 1-1/2 yards 3/4" strap elastic in Ariel
- 1 yard channeling in Frost
- 3 hook and eye (Josey) or 4 hook and eye (Josey Plus) in Frost
- 1 yard of 1/4" nonpicot elastic in Frost
- 2 slides, 2 G-hooks to match strap
- A pair of underwires