This kit is in honor of the wonderful women who live in the opposite hemisphere and have a very different experience of weather from each other. This gorgeous tulle lace can be paired with Pewter and seen kind of as glistening snow with silver and gold highlights, or it can be paired with warm Topaz and be right at home in the heat of the summer. You can make a bra for all seasons!
This tulle embroidery lace is a non-stretch lace, so you will want to use it on non-stretchy parts of any bra, matching panties, bralettes or other items. The background color of the tulle is the same warm Topaz as the embroidery.
We're offering this bra with 3 colors for the cup, the cool silvery tones of Pewter, the warm golden tones of Topaz (a special color) or with a neutral background of Frost. As with all of our kits, just let us know if you want to change things up a bit and put two or even all three colors into your garment. Just leave notes and we'll make it happen.
One kit contains everything that you need to make a bra, and has enough fabric for 2 with many sizes. Please note that the price of the kit will change based upon the fabrics and straps that you choose.
Bra Kit contains:
- Fat quarter of cup fabric in Pewter, Topaz or Frost
- Specify Microduoplex, Sheer Cup Lining or Tricot
- 2 yards of Midwinter/Midsummer tulle embroidered lace
- 28" x 14" of powernet (specify regular or firm weight) in Pewter, Topaz or Frost
- 1 1/2 yards of 3/8" band elastic in Pewter, Topaz or Frost
- 1 1/4 yards of 5/8" band elastic in Pewter, Topaz or Frost
- 1 yard of plush channeling in Pewter, Topaz or Frost
- 18" of Twill tape for seam stabilization
- A hook and eye unit (please specify 2, 3 or 4 hooks)
- Strap elastic in Pewter, Topaz or Frost
- 6" plus interfacing for self straps
- A yard and a half plus rings and slides for elastic straps