Please note that we combine the fabric yardages for all your choices (bras, undies, bralettes, men's) into a single piece of fabric to the best of our ability. This gives you the best use of your fabric.
- Winter Songbird - Flame, Wedgewood, Arbor Green, Frost, Dahlia
- Colors of The Wind - Dahlia, Courageous, Champagne, Ariel, French Blue, Twilight, Frost, Midnight
- Make a Wish - Sky, Waterloo, Storm
- Lemons - Canary, Sky, Frost
- Floribunda - Frost, Latte, Whisper, Espresso
- Free Ride - Frost, Twilight, Burnished Copper, Midnight
- Shielded - Burnished Copper, Butterscotch, Evergreen, Twilight, Storm, Midnight
- Lovely Ladies - Lady Gray, Whisper, Poppy, Sunshine, Hydrangea, Aster, Midnight
- Superheroes - Hydrangea
Participants in Monica's Mentorship program can choose either bamboo jersey or Microlycra to make a darling bralette. Monica will step you through sewing the Sweet Sixteen bralette, and this kit will have everything that you need. Bamboo jersey is a natural fabric for a bralette. It's soft, fun, easy to wear and breathable. Your elastic will be dyed to your accent color, and we leave you a blank so that you can write your accent color choice. Hooks and Eyes are dyed to something that makes sense. We tend to use black for prints with a black background, white with the prints with a strong white background and your accent color for the rest. To see the coordinating colors on your fabric, please pop on over the the main listing for the print. If you don't leave us a selection, we'll select for you.
A Bralette Kit contains:
- 1/2 yard Bamboo Jersey print
- A kit cut of Sheer Tricot in Frost or Midnight
- A kit cut of Regular Power Net in Frost or Midnight
- 1-1/2 yards of regular foldover elastic
- 1-1/4 yards of 1/2" or 5/8" picot elastic
- 1 1/2 yards 1/2" Strap elastic plus a set of 4 Rings and 2 Slides.
- A set of Hook and Eyes in your color